STEP BY STEP: WORD 2013 FOR ACADEMICS
Have more time for writing and research!
Let Word 2013 take the hard work out of doing those time consuming things like Table of Contents, Cross-Referencing and numbering Figure Descriptions.
You’ll learn skills to automate processes in writing your thesis or report that you will wonder how you ever managed before.
With simple step-by-step instructions Carol Cooper-Taylor show you how to master the techniques you need for your academic writing.
Screen shots show you exactly what you need to do, every step of the way.
These skills will save your hours.
The text covers how to:
- Use Styles for headings and change the look of all headings in one go
- Auto number headings
- Work with images and charts including captions
- Create Table of Contents and Table of Figures
- Handling page numbering for different sections of a thesis or report
- When to use section breaks rather than page breaks
- Insert a landscape page in the middle of portrait pages
- Insert cross-references
- Handle comments and edit reviews from your lecturer or supervisor
- Must have keyboard shortcuts
Become a Word for Academics guru!